Biker Chicks

2/09/2010 11:15:00 PM Edit This 10 Comments »
This week is my off-week for the SPCC DT, but I just LOVE the color combo, so I wanted to do a layout. I hope that you'll check out Sami's blog and see all of the fabulous work that the talented DT members came up with for this combo of Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, and Soft Suede. See what you can come up with, and you might win a wonderful prize. I also included some brads to give more texture and accent, so I'm including an entry to Practical Scrappers challenge as well.

For this LO, I dug out some old photos of my big sis Barb, my twin sis Mary Ann, and me. Mary Ann and I were about 2 in this picture (dated 1957, so it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how old we are).

Details on this LO: CS is SU Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry DSP, and the blue is printed from a digi paper pack from LetteringDelights.com, which is also where I got the title and the frame. The ribbon is SU Soft Suede that I got through Sami's ribbon share. The swirls are stamped with VersaMark using stamps from TAC and Autumn Leaves (I love to use swirls and they went so well with the paper). The journaling was done with Prismacolor markers and the brads are from my stash.

10 comments:

Jayma Malme said...

Love the colors...and your brads really pop! Thanks for participating at Practical Scrappers :)

Jayma

RobbynW said...

Great LO Susan! Love the frame, the title, the photos, the whole package! Great job, Diva!
Robbyn - SP Diva

Sherri said...

Cute layout....love the title!

di said...

I love how you used brads in your layout! They are in the perfect places to pop and add so much to your layout! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Practical Scrappers!

Emily said...

What a sweet layout!

Emily-SP Diva

Random Acts of Krafting said...

You have really placed the brads in the perfect location! I love your layout. Thank you for playing with us at Practical Scrappers.
Hugs
Tanya

Nadya 's World!!! said...

Beautiful layout! Love the placement of your brads!!! They add the perfect touch! :)
Thanks for playing at PS this week! :)
Nadya

Megan -- Paper Crafts by Megan said...

What a gorgeous layout! Please check out my blog candy and NEW color combo challenge at: www.pictureperfectcreations.blogspot.com

-Megs :)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Wonderful LO! Love all your elements and that title is just the best!!

Deanne SP Diva

Unknown said...

beautiful layout!!
I like the black and withe photos