SPCC #11, Finally Friday, and Heather's Sketch #83

8/22/2009 02:55:00 AM Edit This 16 Comments »
Okay, hang onto your socks, folks! This is a first for me - I've combined 3 challenges for this card. Now for some of you super-scrappers, who combine eighty-'leven challenges into one card or LO, this might not seem like much. It's baby-steps folks; learnin' to walk before I learn to run! I've used Sam's wonderful SPCC Color Combo #11 (be sure to check out her blog - she's giving away COPICS - yes, I said COPICS), the Finally Friday Challenge (no prize, just some fun-spiration from a wonderful guest Diva, Mara), and Heather's weekly Sketch #83 (uh-huh, eighteee-threee).
Rcipe: SU Green Galore and Soft Suede (and some white I had around my stash), TAC's Enjoy Nature stamps, Colorbox Fluid Chalk (Chestnut Roan) and VersaMark, Making Memories brads, Fiskars Border Punch (which even cuts cardstock).

16 comments:

Elise said...

Hello, I'm leaving a comment for you because you have a great site here - I've really enjoyed reading your posts and your pictures are great !

Thanks for sharing them and have a lovely weekend

Mara... said...

Wow!! I LOOOVE your fancy border, what a beautiful card. Thanks for doing the Friday challenge at SPCC!

Melisa said...

Awesome job with combining challenges. Before you know it you will be up to eighty- 'leven on one project:)

Melisa

Danielle said...

Love, Love, Love this!! You rocked it Diva!!
Great job doing multiple challenges. I know what you mean about the amount that people are able to do. Some people are CRAZY with the challenges!!! The most I ever got was 5, and I thought I was a rock star!! Can't wait to see how many you get to!!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

What a gorgeous card and well done on combining challenges, that's something I don't attempt very often.
Caroline xxx

Emily said...

Sue...so pretty!

Emily-SP Diva

Heidi said...

You go girl! I think combining 3 challenges at once is a formidable feat! You did an awesome job.

Heidi SP Diva

Heidi said...

You go girl! I think combining 3 challenges at once is a formidable feat! You did an awesome job.

Heidi SP Diva

Kristina said...

This is beautiful - everything just goes so well together. Go Diva!

travelingmama said...

How cute! Way to rock the challenges!!

Cristina said...

I love ur card!! I see we something in common..:-)
xoxo Crisina

~kelly marie~ said...

What a cute card! Love the sentiment layout. It looks so cool!

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

Love this card! Great job!

Kristin said...

This is beautiful Susan!! Thank you so much for the awesome comments on my aliens!

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL card!

suzARTe said...

I love this card, the punched border looks fantastic