Practical Scrappers has some really fun challenges, intended to get us to use up old stuff. Well, this week, we need to use alphabets in a creative way. Now that I stamp and Cricut, I seldom use letter stickers anymore. So I have lots of them! I made this little card using the SU scallop punch to form the base for my flowers. The accents, stems, and leaves are from the same letter pack (DCWV). It's hard to see, but the background is a really deep plum shimmery CS from Wausau Paper with black on the reverse (Sparkling Merlot on Black Knight). I used a couple of brads to attach the flowers. I hope that you like this! It was fun to make.